If you have written your Business Plan and you are ready to send it off to the bank, wait until someone else has read it. There are a number of reasons why someone independent to your business should review your Plan.
– When you are totally immersed in the writing of a lengthy document errors and ommissions can be easily missed. The presentation and accuracy of your Plan is the bank’s first impression of you and your business. A Plan full of spelling errors and poor formatting won’t get you off to a good start
– It’s easy to forgot that your Plan will be read by someone who perhaps has no previous knowledge of your business or industry. It’s sometimes easy to miss the basics as regards what your business or industry is about. It can take an independent reviewer to point out that certain aspects of you Plan need to be made clearer.
– In reading and asssessing your Business Plan the bank is looking for specific points. Do you know what the banks want to see? If you have not covered all the required aspects then your finance request will be delayed as the bank seeks clarification
If you have written your own Business Plan then we can offer you a review service.
Upon receipt of your Business Plan we will review the document for:
– Accuracy – a check to ensure no spelling errors or formatting issues
– Understandability – does what you are trying to convey in your words effectively come across to someone who knows nothing about your business?
– Fit for Purpose – does the Plan cover the issues which are important to bankers? Has the Plan been written for the bank or does it come across as a general strategy document? Based on our banking background we will ensure that all the issues important to the banks are covered off.
– Financial Analysis – we will review your Financial Projections and make you aware of the likely questions to be put to you by the bank. You will then be able to research and prepare your answers in advance.
– Challenge Your Assumptions – in writing your Business Plan it’s easy to get carried away when projecting your structure, sales and profit increases. We will challenge your underlying asssumptions to ensure your Plan is both realistic and yet stretching.
After we have finalised our review we will provide you with a report highlighting any suggested changes which are necessary to fit in with the bank’s expectations.
Depending upon the complexity of your Business Plan our fees start at £250 with 50% payable at the start with the remainder due upon completion.
To find out more or to talk through the process please either call us or contact us via the contact box below.
Further to your recent presentation at LEAD Wales just wanted to say it was very refreshing to see somebody talk passionately and positively about finance, very insightful!
I wanted to thank you for such an insightful, energetic, and entertaining talk at the Kevin Green Wealth event on securing funding and creating a successful plan. It was brilliantly executed and a pleasure to listen to and the ideas I’ve learned are definitely going to help me in going forward.
Rob delivered a series of 3 workshops aimed at understanding how finance houses look at finance propositions with the aim for us as a team to deliver more of a bespoke offering to our customer base. The training was delivered to a mixture of staff who work with new businesses start-ups and existing established businesses across Mid & South West Wales. Rob delivered the training with an abundance of passion and has really helped my team look at financial propositions in a different light, many thanks again Rob and I look forward to work with you in the near future.
Rob kindly agreed to attend the recent Pontypridd RFC sponsors networking evening and delivered what can only be described as an excellent talk on 5 Tactics to Boost Your Business and Your Profits. He kept the audience engaged throughout and the feedback from everyone was excellent. Rob is very knowledgeable on business and finance and on top of that is a genuine nice guy. We hope to have him back at a future event and I have no hesitation in recommending Rob’s services.
Hi Rob, it was so interesting and entertaining listening to you at the Kevin Green Wealth Coach Workshop in Reading this weekend! I didnt realise you can find Finance proposals such fun!. Brilliant tips! Thanks.