If you’re a growing businesses it can be a struggle to fund expansion and day-to-day working capital from internal resources.
If you are a business based in Wales and planning to raise finance in the near future then you may be interested a series of free workshops hosted by Business Wales.
Business Loan Services’ Rob Warlow will be leading these four hour workshops looking at:
- Why growth needs finance and the importance of the finance source being ‘fit for purpose’
- How to prepare a finance proposal for the bank, including,
- Writing a business plan – the framework
- The financial information required
- 9 steps to preparing for a meeting with the bank
- What banks look for in a finance request; how they will assess your request and why they would say ‘no’
- The 9 sources of growth finance, including the range of alternative finance solutions
The workshop venues and dates are:
Wrexham – 5th February
Bangor – 6th February
Brecon – 13th February
Narbeth – 27th February
To find our more and to book on these free workshops, visit Business Wales website.